Job vacancies at NHR4CES
and RWTH Aachen University
Be part of NHR4CES
Looking for new challenges?
Join our team
As part of the association for NHR, RWTH Aachen University and TU Darmstadt combine their strengths in High Performance Computing (HPC) applications, algorithms and methods as well as in the efficient allocation and use of HPC hardware.
As a joint NHR Center for Computational Engineering Sciences (NHR4CES), the two sites provide targeted support for engineering applications, especially with regard to complex flow scenarios, energy conversion, materials design, and engineering-oriented physics, chemistry, and life sciences. In this context, the use of artificial intelligence in materials characterisation and design will play a central role.
For these and other responsibilities, we are looking for motivated employees who really want to make a difference. For us, identification with NHR4CES and cooperation between both sites is highly desirable.
- Post-doc in the field of atomistic simulations/machine learning or Machine Learning / Deep Learning (m/f/d)
- Computer scientist IT Support Service (m/f/d)
- HPC / Software engineers (m/f/d)
- Student assistant / administrative tasks (m/f/d)
- Student assistant / website maintenance / administrative tasks (m/f/d)